Monday, March 21, 2005

If you haven't read it...

Hi folks. This is an authentic message for my loyal fans--all of whom are related to me by blood. Though I've been writing film reviews for His Voice, a Christian newspaper in Warner Robins, for several years now, I've only submitted a few to Hollywood Jesus. The main reason for this is that, after writing review for HV, I read those on HJ and saw that they got my main points across much clearer. Well, since there's less of a danger of polluting a great, insightful website with my sophomoric rubbish, I'll be posting many of those past reviews on my own little space. If you want to read them, that makes me feel good. If you don't like any of them, www.hollywoodjesus.com offers better reviews from other critics.

Enjoy,

Mark Ezra Stokes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home